KSAT Premiers New Graphics

Al-SA-TX

Over the past week or so, KSAT has received a well needed make-over...graphically speaking.

unfortunately not much has changed other than the graphics and the logo shifting from the left to the right side of the screen...the music continues to be "the one and only" by gari comm, but *may* actually change soon, it looks like their transitioning into the change.

overall, not bad...now if only if they would invest into a new and actual set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIawSa4OJH8

(video still may be processing, give it a couple of minutes)

I apologize, I do not own a tv tuner, nor do I plan on purchasing one.

Hate to burst your bubble bhratbrat, but KPRC has already started implementing the look in the L3s and weather graphics. If you look at the video on their website, the graphics actually go well together.

Hate to burst your bubble bhratbrat, but KPRC has already started implementing the look in the L3s and weather graphics. If you look at the video on their website, the graphics actually go well together.

Hopefully, they keep the customized open they received from Hothaus.

Can I just say that KSAT's open is very tame, compared to some of the other opens they've had?

I think P-N learned from Gannett on how to *not* roll out a new look. P-N's look is much cleaner looking...

Can I just say that KSAT's open is very tame, compared to some of the other opens they've had?

I think P-N learned from Gannett on how to *not* roll out a new look. P-N's look is much cleaner looking...

Yeah, I just saw some of there older videos, yikes too tabloid for my tastes. Also it looks like they have a real set instead of that fake virtual one that they had before. Nice job KSAT.

Archived