KCTV Graphics

Ntropolis

I'm in Kansas City right now, and I don't know when this happened, but KCTV dumped the Hothaus graphics they had for something that looks like the FOX O&O stuff... I'm guessing when they started HD news? Still rockin' Millennium 3 with a 1997-sized onscreen bug to boot.

Their 90s look was much better. That bug is huge. Also, graphics aren't that good. They aren't bad, but as Ntropolis put it, they look like FOX O&O rip-offs, and not particularly well-put together ones to boot.

I can only surmise they look even more oversized in HD.

KCTV has had these graphics since a little before they went HD back in October they slowly updated these graphics and their set over the course of last year to make them HD ready. But pretty much these look like graphics that a Meredith station would make. Take a look at WGCL and you'll see what I mean.

Archived