WTVR's website has a new look

tw-804

Now they only need to get rid of the crappy logo. Seriously...if you're going to call a station "CBS6" at least add the eye.

(*sigh*) Here we go again. The logo was introduced in '03.

Yeah, I've always look at WTVR sideways because of their lack of CBS Eye, but its usage of the word "CBS" in its logo. Local TV should modify Raycom's cheap logo ASAP

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I've always look at WTVR sideways because of their lack of CBS Eye, but its usage of the word "CBS" in its logo. Local TV should modify Raycom's cheap logo ASAP

I wouldn't expect a logo update unless TVR was planning a gfx overhaul already. When it comes to stuff like that, LTV is very hands off, believing the local stations should make those decisions.

To me, that's comforting. Guess we shouldn't expect a Local TV Newsmusic and GFX package anytime soon. Thank God!

I wouldn't expect a logo update unless TVR was planning a gfx overhaul already. When it comes to stuff like that, LTV is very hands off, believing the local stations should make those decisions.

To me, that's comforting. Guess we shouldn't expect a Local TV Newsmusic and GFX package anytime soon. Thank God!

Agree with ya there.

Well, I agree it is good because they have allowed management at KDVR and KTVI remain up-to-date on the FOX O&O package although they are modified versions. They are at least allowing some of the stations to look like they did when they were still network owned.

WTKR and WHNT do have the same slogans... not sure if that means anything, haha.

Archived