KOAA New Logo/Graphics

NewsProducer

With the digital transition complete, KOAA in Colorado Springs-Pueblo has dropped channel 30 from it's branding and is now "News First 5."

The new graphics look familiar. I wonder if anyone here knows who made them?

This link to video posted on their website includes animations, lower thirds, and fscg's.

With the digital transition complete, KOAA in Colorado Springs-Pueblo has dropped channel 30 from it's branding and is now "News First 5."

The new graphics look familiar. I wonder if anyone here knows who made them?

This link to video posted on their website includes animations, lower thirds, and fscg's.

They're the WISH-TV Giant Octopus package.

The graphics are just as nice as they are on the other stations using this Giant Octopus graphics package, but couldn't they have come up with a more creative logo besides a simple Helvetica "5?" The rotating bug is also super annoying...

The graphics are just as nice as they are on the other stations using this Giant Octopus graphics package, but couldn't they have come up with a more creative logo besides a simple Helvetica "5?" The rotating bug is also super annoying...

Amen. And the 5 is annoying.

*cough* WISH is still the best *cough*

They probably should have kept the old 5 font. It's been around since the '80s. The logo is uninspired. Generally I think the graphics are a step up, but

weren't bad either. Anyone know what music package this is? They were using The Tower before.

They probably should have kept the old 5 font. It's been around since the '80s. The logo is uninspired. Generally I think the graphics are a step up, but
weren't bad either. Anyone know what music package this is? They were using The Tower before.

It's the rock v2.

• 3 weeks later...
The logo is bland and uninspired' date=' and does every local station now need an animated bug? Other than that, the graphics look nice, but only because they made hardly any alterations to the syndicated package.[/quote']

KOAA should've stuck with The Tower. But other than that, it is a reasonable change.

Archived