Super Bowl

cbs2worksforyou

Is it just me or is channel 2 milking everything they can out of the Super Bowl being on CBS? I happened to watch the beginning of the 6 pm newscast tonight and all the orange on the set. EVERYTHING is orange, from the CBS 2 logos added into the skyline backdrop, to the logos behind Antonio Mora, the shirts the reporters in Miami wear, and of course the fake tans they all have. My eyes hurt.

GO BEARS though by the way!

You forgot a couple other things.

The talent opens have all been modified to say "CBS 2, The home of Super Bowl XLI in HD!" (or something like that).

Most of the news graphics have been in Bears colors (blue and orange) to begin with; however, they also made a new set of graphics for all the Bears in Miami Superbowl coverage/reports. The graphics look like a WBBM/KCBS hybrid. They don't look too bad and it might not be a bad idea to keep them as their regular news graphics. If you haven't seen them, you can pretty much see them in most of the Bears videos on cbs2chicago.com.

You forgot a couple other things.

The talent opens have all been modified to say "CBS 2, The home of Super Bowl XLI in HD!" (or something like that).

Most of the news graphics have been in Bears colors (blue and orange) to begin with; however, they also made a new set of graphics for all the Bears in Miami Superbowl coverage/reports. The graphics look like a WBBM/KCBS hybrid. They don't look too bad and it might not be a bad idea to keep them as their regular news graphics. If you haven't seen them, you can pretty much see them in most of the Bears videos on cbs2chicago.com.

Yea i caught a rebroadcast of CBS 2 @ 10 and i must agree, WBBM should keep the Mission Miami graphics. They look a lot better then their current ones. Just not so much orange. LOL It does remind me of KCBS.

Archived