All That and More

tdrtv

Since Saturday (or maybe earlier) KYW has run spots promoting the only full hour newscast at 4 and WPVI has been running a spot about Cecily Tynan being "All That and More." Interesting. WCAU ran a promo for "All That and More" on yesterday morning's newscast.

Was anything stated on NBC10's Friday newscast about being the last "First at 4?" I don't watch NBC or WCAU enough to know if the new program was heavily promoted and it seems under-the-radar to me. And to that I say, "Good!"

The show is really geared for women.

I remember reading something before the posts got nixed, that the 4pm hour is generally geared towards women. I mean, Oprah, All That & More, the segmented NBC10 News @ 4 (before A.T.M.): I'd say so. Now when Vince's show comes on @ 5pm, it'll be more male geared.

It's been really growing on me. I don't watch Oprah and I'm not a fan of the new KYW. I always liked Tracy and I think this was the next best thing to making her the main anchor at the station. I hope longer news stories is the wave of the future. (I got past the annoying production music after a few days too.)

Archived