Nexstar/Four Points Media Group sites

mre29

This comes as no surprise: The websites for the Four Points Media Group stations that Nexstar manages now use Nexstar-style branding: Connect2Utah.com, We Are Austin, etc. It looks like they took elements of the previous versions of the sites but otherwise used whichever platform is used on the other Nexstar sites.

I should've taken screenshots of the pre-Nexstar sites. They looked good, and definitely better than the current versions! (I think they were developed by Broadcast Interactive, but I could be wrong.]

These two sites aren't too bad. At least WeAreAustin.com goes with the slogan they had, even though keyetv.com or whatever they were using is easier to remember. The layout is still leaps and bounds better than the other Nexstar sites! I hope they spread to the others. MyWabashValley.com is just atrocious...

These two sites aren't too bad. At least WeAreAustin.com goes with the slogan they had, even though keyetv.com or whatever they were using is easier to remember. The layout is still leaps and bounds better than the other Nexstar sites! I hope they spread to the others. MyWabashValley.com is just atrocious...

Personally, I was hoping Nexstar would take the opportunity to dump their sites and go with what the FPMG sites had been using. It would have been a serious improvement for them.

Archived