KCRA 3 News @ 10 on KQCA My58 and Night Team 11 PM Open

JackBauer112

Here's the 10 PM KCRA 3 Newscast open which is often the norm with a filetab on the right of the sidebar\

[yt][/yt]

And the new 11 PM KCRA 3 Reports which has in the past few weeks was rebranded as the "Night Team"

[yt][/yt]

The Night Team also features new "Production Music". Could someone please ID the music for me?

What is this? KCRA doesn't need to do gimmicks, they rule the market!

Yeah, they keep bragging about how they are the best and poision the whole staff with over the top quotes. Their egos seem so overinflated. For once, I think that the station is trying to do a KGW which ironically uses the same type of slogan and uses "Night Team" for their 11 PM Newscast as well, but KCRA seems to be wanting viewers to just watch them because they are the only station with a helicopter and that they can just show off to their competitors. No wonder Hearst is really making this station go over the top and how they want to have a lady V/O over Bill Ratner who does their promos. Bill Ratner should just take over the station entirely since he V/O's for sister station KSBW in Salinas & Monterey. The new lady V/O sucks BIG TIME!!!

Yeah, they keep bragging about how they are the best and poision the whole staff with over the top quotes. Their egos seem so overinflated. For once, I think that the station is trying to do a KGW which ironically uses the same type of slogan and uses "Night Team" for their 11 PM Newscast as well, but KCRA seems to be wanting viewers to just watch them because they are the only station with a helicopter and that they can just show off to their competitors. No wonder Hearst is really making this station go over the top and how they want to have a lady V/O over Bill Ratner who does their promos. Bill Ratner should just take over the station entirely since he V/O's for sister station KSBW in Salinas & Monterey. The new lady V/O sucks BIG TIME!!!

LOL WUT?

Archived