Long-Time WTVJ Anchor Leaves

Alex

Julia Yarbough joined the NBC6 news team in April 1998 as a fresh and talented face, stolen from WSVN. Since the time she joined WTVJ, she’s won multiple awards including ‘Best Female Anchor’ by the Broward New Times. One of her most recent and memorable assignments was her reporting from the Beijing Olympics. Now, over ten years and multiple co-anchors later, Yarbough is set to leave the TV news screens for good this week. SFLTV was the first to bring you the news of her departure two months ago, and today we were informed she is leaving this Tuesday.

SFLTV.com spoke with Ms. Yarbough about her departure, and future plans.

More here: SFLTV

I wish Bob Mayer would go. I can't stand him. THIS IS MIAMI people! we need fresh sexy faces! I don't want Bobby waking me up in the morning! ew! it would scare me awake, but that's about it!

Because you have set such a high goal for a news gathering organization, why not just watch, WSVN? They seem to meet all your criteria.

Archived