Lou Dobbs leaves CNN

ThatSowislander

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn/lou_dobbs_leaving_cnn_142950.asp

Not a surprise. Many used to respect him when he had the old Moneyline format in place on his longtime 7PM/6PM slot. Now, he has become an lighter version of O'Reilly where he talk(ed) about illegal immigrants 95% of the time. Even more tragic: he was one of the last original CNN anchors still standing. He would be a good fit on FOX knowing of the direction he has went towars in the last few years.

Check out this photo caption from WABC's online story: "CNN host Lou Dobbs is possibly running for Gov. of New Jersey."

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/national_world&id=7113665

Nowhere in the story itself is this actually mentioned... Does Lou Dobbs think Chris Christie is going to resign before he even takes office? Or did WABC just make this up?

And guess who is replacing Lou at 7PM Eastern/6PM Central?

http://www.ajc.com/business/cnn-s-john-king-194905.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm

This is one of the worst selections for a replacement since they though Wolf Blitzer was good enough to have a multiple hour show on weekdays. I don't understand why CNN always seems to crap on good journalists like Sanchez or Lemon for somebody like King when he already have the often-boring Sunday mornings to talk about nothing. Jon Klein needs to resign for being an idiot and so predictable with his choices. Now I'm praying that Ted Turner does reclaim control of CNN like he's being saying he would for awhile now...

I don't understand why CNN always seems to crap on good journalists like Sanchez or Lemon for somebody like King when he already have the often-boring Sunday mornings to talk about nothing.

There is nothing good about Rick Sanchez. He's "me me me" all the time. Constantly talks about "my show" and everything.

Check out this tweet on not getting the 7:00 hour: "thx for all kind words and support. am i dissapointed? of course. but my wife and kids still love me. so does my dog, gordo."

He later added: "btw, john king is a sold guy. good journo. great sources. and good friend. i hope he kicks ass, and i'll help him 100 percent"

Why does he have to say that he'll help King 100%? Sounds like he's a very bitter man. And what if John King doesn't want his "help"?

Then there was this tweet: "i was so poor as kid, my son so rich. i want to make him hungry like old man."

Gee, thanks for letting us know that you're "so rich," Rick. One person responded and jokingly asked if he had to walk to and from school uphill in the snow and Rick said: "no, walked to school in miami dumb ass. no snow."

You stay classy, Rick Sanchez!

EDIT: One more... "my hour is the only one on cnn growing in ratings."

ME ME ME ME!

There is nothing good about Rick Sanchez. He's "me me me" all the time. Constantly talks about "my show" and everything.

Check out this tweet on not getting the 7:00 hour: "thx for all kind words and support. am i dissapointed? of course. but my wife and kids still love me. so does my dog, gordo."

He later added: "btw, john king is a sold guy. good journo. great sources. and good friend. i hope he kicks ass, and i'll help him 100 percent"

Why does he have to say that he'll help King 100%? Sounds like he's a very bitter man. And what if John King doesn't want his "help"?

Then there was this tweet: "i was so poor as kid, my son so rich. i want to make him hungry like old man."

Gee, thanks for letting us know that you're "so rich," Rick. One person responded and jokingly asked if he had to walk to and from school uphill in the snow and Rick said: "no, walked to school in miami dumb ass. no snow."

ME ME ME ME!

I think you're taking these the wrong way... and I'm not the biggest Sanchez Fan.

if anyone's the douche here it's John King. He's such a shill.....

Rick Sanchez, Jack Cafferty (if there's anyone who I'd like to see at 7pm it's him), and maybe Don Lemon are the only decent people on CNN. The centrist bias/fake balance exhibited by the rest is nauseating.

I wouldn't watch John King if you paid me.

Honestly cfif, who do you think John King is a shill for?

I've always just found him BOOOOOOOOOORING and more show than substance. However, I can see the bias of CNN, but I've learn to tune out those shows.

ME ME ME ME!

Yeah, Sanchez does talk too much and a little self-centered, but he's still much better than John King. I can take Sanchez over King any day because at the end of the day, I'm left with a big ??? anytime I watch anything by King whereas I feel like somebody is paying attention to what is really news when I watch Sanchez.

if anyone's the douche here it's John King. He's such a shill.....

Rick Sanchez, Jack Cafferty (if there's anyone who I'd like to see at 7pm it's him), and maybe Don Lemon are the only decent people on CNN. The centrist bias/fake balance exhibited by the rest is nauseating.

I wouldn't watch John King if you paid me.

Jack Cafferty would be the last person I'd want to see in primetime! He is so far to the left, not to mention he seems grumpy most of the time.

Rick Sanchez is okay, Don Lemon would be interesting. John King doesn't really bother me, but I don't care for him.

What drives me crazy are shows that are clearly way liberal or clearly way conservative but purport to be balanced.

Archived