Fox 29 Graphics

ThunderJay27

We know Fox 29 is now HD and there's new Fox O&O graphics supposedly coming. In your opinion, should they totally switch everything over, don't change a thing at all, or don't switch to the O&O stuff, but upgrade their graphics and music?

Personally, I think they should stay with their current stuff and upgrade the graphics. I like the black and red color theme. I feel that their style is news more so than tabloidish things like other Fox stations and the red and black gives them that feel and look. Musicwise, could be better, but it's cool.

• 2 weeks later...

If you've been watching the Eagles game today, you've probably noticed that things are starting to look verrrry suspicious on 29.

New graphics are slowly being implemented. The Halftime Report stinger is different now, and closer to the new look (although interestingly, the red and white logo is used). The "Tonight at 10" promo spotlights a report on LCD displays - using a graphic in the O&O style. And most damningly? They've started their "Winter Weather Station" campaign... and this year, the logo and animation is O&O.

If you've been watching the Eagles game today, you've probably noticed that things are starting to look verrrry suspicious on 29.

New graphics are slowly being implemented. The Halftime Report stinger is different now, and closer to the new look (although interestingly, the red and white logo is used). The "Tonight at 10" promo spotlights a report on LCD displays - using a graphic in the O&O style. And most damningly? They've started their "Winter Weather Station" campaign... and this year, the logo and animation is O&O.

Anything more last night or this morning?

• 2 weeks later...

Were the "Winter Weather Station" graphics in HD, HulkieD? Are they making the O&O elements fit on the LCDs, or are they stretching them to fit?

I kind of like the current look of FOX29 (and the fact that they are in HD), the O&O look should look pretty good in HD.

Archived