Mike Sheehan now works at WPIX

StudioTech

First saw him on tonight's 6:30 news and just saw him again at 10. Someone remind me what he did again that got him fired from Fox 5?

So I guess for someone to be hired by new GM Bill Carey to work at WPIX, they must have the necessary criminal record to qualify!:D First Larry Mendte, then possibly Vince DeMentri, and now Mike Sheehan. Wow! How about they bring Mark Danon back to New York to do the weather when Mr. G retires!

• 3 weeks later...

Of the three (DeMentri, Mendte, Sheehan), I think Sheehan is the better hire. I've seen his reports and they're pretty solid. DeMentri's reports seems choppy at best. You'll hear at least twice in his reports about how his "sources" told him this and that, which I don't think is necessary.

DeMentri's reports seems choppy at best. You'll hear at least twice in his reports about how his "sources" told him this and that, which I don't think is necessary.

Who does he think he is, Jonathan Dienst?

Archived