WNBC Hires Domenica Davis

Geoffrey

I saw her on Early Today, I don't think she's #1 market material, too many errors in her presentations. Since, WNBC is going the young route, I would have liked if they had picked up someone of the caliber as Megan Glaros, who I think is a strong asset for WCBS.

No, John Marshall has been doing weekend mornings - and weekend evenings. Although lately John's only been doing the mornings and Raphael Miranda's been doing weekend evenings.

I wonder where she'll go - weekend mornings or evenings? And will Raphael stick around and just go back to the cable channel, or will he depart for other pastures?

Speaking of WNBC weathercasters, does anybody remember Joe Moreno who used to be on Weekend Today in New York back in the early 2000s? He hasn't been seen since 2005. He fell and injured his back in late 2005, came back for a little while, and then went back off the air and never returned to the station. I just read that it sounds like he is now furthering his weather education in either Florida or Colorado. I really liked him and hope that maybe he will return to television in the NY market.

Archived