Dana Tyler's 20th Anniversary with CBS 2

NewsJunkie247

CBS 2 has begun airing a promo celebrating Dana Tyler's 20th anniversary with the station. According to her Wikipedia page, she joined the station on July 16th 1990, so I would only imagine that they will air a tribute to Dana tomorrow.

http://wcbstv.com/video/[email protected]

CBS 2 aired this nice retrospective of Dana Tyler's 20 years at the station tonight at 6:00pm.

Working for one station for 20 years is a remarkable accomplishment, but it is even more remarkable that Dana Tyler has worked at CBS 2 for 20 years, considering CBS 2's history of constant talent changes.

I'm really glad they had the promo airing and that they did that tribute tonight at 6. I think they did a great job with both.

Congrats to Dana Tyler! I remember being in elementary school and watching her anchor 2 News at Noon after The Price is Right (what kid didn't watch Bob Barker?). Over time, I came to appreciate her talent and her class. It's amazing she's lasted this long and I look forward to her eventually returning to the 11:00 (because she always does).

That was nice. I miss watching Dana every night. My earliest memory of watching her is during coverage of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and since then, she has always been there to guide us through plane crashes, storms, 9/11, the 2003 blackout, the City Hall shooting, and so many other important news events. And I remember her doing pieces and specials on Broadway, at the Met, and she is also involved in programs for school children.

She has sat next to so many people (Jensen, Harris, Roberts, Anastos, Clark, Pomeranz, DuBois, Rosenfield, Dahler, who am I missing) in almost every timeslot, and she has done it with such grace and professionalism.

Archived