Chuck Roberts leaves HLN

mre29

He'll wash up on WGCL :p

So funny that you say that, because I seriously think that's where he'll wind up. They could pair him with JaQuitta Williams and have a more "balanced" main anchor team.

Atlanta news stations like to have PC anchor line-ups. But beyond that, he'd be an EXCELLENT addition to WGCL.

Who cares? It's HLN...

You obviously cared enough to type a reply (albeit, a worthless one...).

You can make an argument about what has become of Headline News, but you can't argue about Chuck's years of service and dedication.

I'm glad to see Chuck depart from HLN; that network is such a shell of its former self. I can't take it seriously anymore.

I know what you mean...the format change in '01 definitely turned some--if not most--viewers away (viewers like me, for example). But I liked Chuck. I remembered he would anchor the late afternoon-early evening newscasts on weekdays (Don Harrison would anchor early morning to about 11 AM and then Lyn Vaughn would take over from there until like about 2 or 3 PM).

Archived