Diann Burns Leaving Chicago

cbs2worksforyou

Former channel 7 and channel 2 newsreader Diann Burns is leaving Chicago, according to several published reports. She and her husband plan to sell their Lincoln Park mansion for $4.8 million. They plan to relocate to Los Angeles.

Does anyone think she will find work on the news out there?

Does anyone think she will find work on the news out there?

It's a good possibility..

It's been known for a while that she most likely wouldn't have a top anchor position in Chicago anymore (for anywhere near what she was making before money-wise, at least) and many, including myself, guessed she would probably go for a position out in LA or NY a couple years ago. If not news, I'm thinking something more like Diann having her own show on Oprah's network.. I think Diann has a much better chance of getting back out on the spotlight out in LA than here in Chicago.

Just think.. Paul Magers and Diann Burns on CBS 2 News (LA). It just sounds right, doesn't it? lol..

Archived