Bellies at 'PVI

watsgood

Unless my keen eyes deceive me (and they rarely do), it looked to me as though both Cecily Tynan and Karen Rogers had baby bumps under their flower show gowns this evening. Has anyone heard an announcement of any kind? If I'm right, this will make for some very interesting scheduling for 'PVI with dueling maternity leave.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I'm bumping my own thread because my observations were correct. Cecily announced tonight that she and her husband are expecting their second child in about 6 mos. Congratulations to Cecily and her family. I called Karen Rogers on her belly too. Has she made any announcements lately? ;D

scheduling shouldn't be too hard.

Karen can be replaced by Matt Pellman.

As for Cecily, it will probably either be...

Dave Roberts doing all, 2 days a week, with Adam Joseph filling in for Cecily the other 3 days.

Or

Adam Joseph takes Cecily's spot 5 days a week. David Murphy only does W-F mornings/afternoons, but adds on weekend nights. Erica Grow fills in for David Murphy on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Doesn't seem that easy. I'm sure PVI isn't thrilled to have both out at just about the same time. Will Matt Pellman really have to do the 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. traffic every day for the 9 or 12 wks? I think at some point they'll bring in someone to help him. Although, I guess that Ogden guy does it on CAU. I think Adam Joseph should do the 5 day fill-in for Cecily at 5:30 and 11:00, and you're right: Erica on 2 weekday mornings and Murphy on weekend eves.

*Insert the obligatory "What was Eric Butler doing on City Line?" comment here* ;D

C'mon now Jim, it's not like Jim Donovan or John Ogden are pregnant. We have NOTHING to worry about with Eric impregnating the ladies at 'PVI.

Doesn't seem that easy. I'm sure PVI isn't thrilled to have both out at just about the same time. Will Matt Pellman really have to do the 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. traffic every day for the 9 or 12 wks? I think at some point they'll bring in someone to help him. Although, I guess that Ogden guy does it on CAU. I think Adam Joseph should do the 5 day fill-in for Cecily at 5:30 and 11:00, and you're right: Erica on 2 weekday mornings and Murphy on weekend eves.

Both Bob Kelly and John Ogden do both morning and evening traffic reports. 6 is the only one that has a "tag-team".

*Insert the obligatory "What was Eric Butler doing on City Line?" comment here* ;D

C'mon now Jim, it's not like Jim Donovan or John Ogden are pregnant. We have NOTHING to worry about with Eric impregnating the ladies at 'PVI.

::)

Archived