Lauren Cohn joining Amy Freeze in Chicago

Steven

I liked Lauren Cohn. And Amy, for that matter. Too bad. Chicago's getting two good ones.

Well, we're just getting Lauren Cohn back.. She was at FOX Chicago up until 2004.

Yeah, that's one way to look at it, but the point us Philadelphians are tryin to make is this, Lauren and Amy have an awesome chemistry and they were part of one of the best newscasts here. You're not only getting Lauren, but you get double. That newscast will be great.

I might be the only one, but I sort of liked Monique Braxton as an anchor. (Certainly more than I enjoy Aditi Roy at the anchor's chair). Maybe Jamison Uhler is worth a try, too. I don't know.

PS Please don't god I hope they don't promote Dave Warren to weekend evenings.

I might be the only one, but I sort of liked Monique Braxton as an anchor. (Certainly more than I enjoy Aditi Roy at the anchor's chair). Maybe Jamison Uhler is worth a try, too. I don't know.

PS Please don't god I hope they don't promote Dave Warren to weekend evenings.

Monique was ok but I really don't like her delievery. It sounds like she barks out her lines all the time. I think they are going to have Denise Nakkano replace Lauren. It's the logical choice although I disagree with it. As long as they don't go back to Lauren's predecessor, Harry Hairston, life is good.

Archived