Jeff Herndon Answer

ThunderJay27

In today's Delco Times, Neal Zoren has the answer to a question from previous posts.

Herndon joins Channel 3 as weekend co-anchor

* Mary Stoker Smith welcomes a new co-anchor next month to Channel 3's weekend evening newscasts.

Smith will be working with newly hired Jeff Herndon, who comes to Philadelphia from KAKE-TV in Wichita, Kan., where he was a 6 and 10 p.m. weekday anchor. Herndon also went to school in Wichita. He was graduated in 1998 with a degree in broadcast journalism.

Sorry folks, Jeff Herndon Staying at KAKE News.

KAKE news anchor and reporter Jeff Herndon announced on Friday night that he was staying in Wichita, and would continue to anchor and report for KAKE News.

Jeff made the following statement on KAKE News at Ten:

"Last week, it was reported that I was leaving. Since then, I realized I

belong in Wichita. So, I'm staying at KAKE.

Kansas is where I want to be, and I'm grateful KAKE welcomed me back with open arms. I look forward to being here every night with my co-anchor Susan Peters.

According to the Phila Inquirer yesterday

Talk blowing in from Kansas is that while he was here doing his final interviews this month, his wife, Holli, informed him that their marriage was in trouble.

Here's the link to the article

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/entertainment/columnists/michael_klein/16203484.htm

Archived