Who's replacing John Seigenthaler?

NewzPimpin

First on TVNewser: John Seigenthaler's departure from NBC News, announced on the air Sunday, is related to divison-wide budget cutbacks.

The network doesn't have the luxury of a full-time weekend Nightly News anchor anymore. NBC announced "massive cuts" last October, under the "NBC U 2.0" umbrella...

www.tvnewser.com

Seigenthaler Successor To Be Named Soon

Who will replace John Seigenthaler on the weekend editions of NBC Nightly News?

"NBC said Monday it would name a successor soon; someone whose duties will also include weekend work at NBC or MSNBC," the AP says...

> Also: "NBC's weekend newscast tops its rivals in the ratings..."

> Update: "Lester Holt will be the next anchor of Weekend Nightly News. You heard it here first," a tipster says...

Today was his last broadcast on NBC...wonder who will be weekend anchor. If it were up to me, I'd choose Ann Curry.

I don't think Ann Curry is leaving Today for the Saturday/Sunday edition of NBC Nightly News. If Ann Curry becomes John Seigenthaler's successor, who will succeed Curry?

I don't know who does the NBC Nightly News V/O for Brian Williams, but it looks like the end of the last of the old V/O's featuring the late Fred Facey.

I think Don Pardo does NBC NN.

No, I've heard clips on Don Pardo doing v/o for WNBC's Live at Five and the NN v/o. Trust me, it's not Pardo.

Never mind, it's Howard Reig that does the NBC Nightly News v/o, but he's retired now.

I really don't care. A flaming pile of shit would be better than Seigenthaler.

I thought they were the same thing.

LOL.

I really don't care because I don't watch NBC news. IMO, I think they are a little too left winged.

Archived