Developing: Shooting at CNN Center in ATL

first on fox

i swear CNN is acting like none of this is happening outside of there studios... i mean they are mentioning it but still

its one of those things where if it hits too close to home, you dont want to dwell on it too much

Reports of one person dead, no word yet if it was the victim or the suspect who parished. On an a weird note there is a rumor floating around on tvspy, that when CNN was showing the suspect being treated by the paramedics his genitals were shown on live television. I did not see it but that is what was said.

Reports of one person dead, no word yet if it was the victim or the suspect who parished. On an a weird note there is a rumor floating around on tvspy, that when CNN was showing the suspect being treated by the paramedics his genitals were shown on live television. I did not see it but that is what was said.

The female victim is dead...she male suspect was in critical condition at last check, according to CNN.

CNN also reports the female was the suspect's ex-girlfriend.

Archived