The New Executives of Local TV LLC

newsie

pam.gif

That looks sooo photoshopped.

I wonder why..?

Even Frathleen looks more womanly than that thing!

I don't know who makes me cringe more, the CFO tranny or the unemployed crazy psychotic Indiana tranny. :-X :D

Haha, what the hell is wrong with this company?

They were inspired by Aeverine Nieves to have the corporate governence it currently has...with a group of trannies.

are the owners doing a late April Fools Joke? the whole site looks amateurish. I hope the NYT checked into these guys backgrounds. Anyhone have a clue who the pic is of in reality?

The site has to be a prank, but I don't think Local TV, LLC or Oak Hill Capital Partners is behind it.

For one thing, the "Randy Michaels" pictured doesn't look a thing like the real one.

For another thing, here's the WHOIS information for localtvllc.com. "Domains by Proxy"?

are the owners doing a late April Fools Joke? the whole site looks amateurish. I hope the NYT checked into these guys backgrounds. Anyhone have a clue who the pic is of in reality?

The site has to be a prank, but I don't think Local TV, LLC or Oak Hill Capital Partners is behind it.

For one thing, the "Randy Michaels" pictured doesn't look a thing like the real one.

For another thing, here's the WHOIS information for localtvllc.com. "Domains by Proxy"?

I betcha a TVNT member is behind it... with all the trannies and all :D

Are they all the same person in all three pictures? ???

Durrrrr...its just the same picture Photoshopped. Photo #2 is the real one, you can see the other two just have a different shirt and sweater/wig cloned onto them. Very funny site though ;D

True. Here's the real Randy Michaels--former Clear Channel CEO according to http://tenwatts.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html.

RandyMichaels.jpg

CC is not exactly everyone's favorite company so we'll have to wait and see how he runs these stations...

Archived