THE DAILY SHOW with NICE new graphics etc

TSSZNews

Keep your politics out of this...

The Daily Show with John Stewart debuted NICE new graphics, set, and slimmer logo on April 9th.

Holy HELL man. There are many stations in major markets (including mine) that look worse than this.

And the set actually looks multipurpose...all the TDS branded stuff looks to be in mon

I have to wonder whether they use VizRT.

Thoughts?

Guest GForceTV

does anyone have screen caps? im at work when TDS comes on...

dailyshowce9.png

(The black boxes are to cover up the Middle Eastern news graphics, as I feel they steal some of the focus away from the Daily Show graphics)

• 1 month later...

dailyshowce9.png

(The black boxes are to cover up the Middle Eastern news graphics, as I feel they steal some of the focus away from the Daily Show graphics)

This is what the GFX team at a certain cable news channel should strive to at least match.

dailyshowce9.png

This is what the GFX team at a certain cable news channel should strive to at least match.

All of them.

Archived