Lauren DeFranco - WABC's LI Correspondent, Returns...

Vlad

I'm not sure if people remember her, but she used to be WABC's previous Long Island correspondent, and I have yet to see her on the channel doing a report at this point. Her news bio is still there, so it is assumed that she is still with the station, but just has been absent for an extremely long time at this point. She was not Freelance because she was a Long Island Reporter prior to Emily Smith taking over. Had she been revoked, her bio would've been removed immediately likewise they did to Steve Bartelstein when he was fired. Anyway, the reason I asked this because I was interviewed by her back when I was in High School because a teacher at the school whom was my teacher was charged with sexual harassment. Anyway any ideas on what she may perhaps be doing? Again her news bio is still there so it has to mean that she still works at the station.

-Vlad

• 3 weeks later...

Archived