Diana Williams

Micstromme

I am just wondering has Diana Williams already hit the 20 year mark with WABC-TV or has she yet to get there? I really like Diana Williams, always have and I am happy that this station has allowed for her to stay at the top of her game for the past two decades.

To me, she is one of the best anchors the station has and she is an asset to the station and to the 5 pm newscast. What does anyone else think about this amazing anchor? Is she sopt on or what?

Note: I love all the personalities at channel 7 just to let you know. But I still have to give respect to an amazing anchor lady when I get the chance. Bill Beutel would be very proud of her.

Diana's my favorite anchor at Channel 7, too. She hits the 20 year mark with the station this year. She began as a reporter and weekend anchor in 1991 and was eventually named 11pm co-anchor alongside Bill Beutel in 1992. She's the senior anchor at the station and the best thing about her, and pretty much the entire evening team at Channel 7, is what you see on TV is exactly the same person you meet off the air. Diana, especially, is just a very caring, down-to-earth, genuinely nice person.

Diana's my favorite anchor at Channel 7, too. She hits the 20 year mark with the station this year. She began as a reporter and weekend anchor in 1991 and was eventually named 11pm co-anchor alongside Bill Beutel in 1992. She's the senior anchor at the station and the best thing about her, and pretty much the entire evening team at Channel 7, is what you see on TV is exactly the same person you meet off the air. Diana, especially, is just a very caring, down-to-earth, genuinely nice person.

Its seems like that for all of the anchors I've met. I've never met Diana, but Sade Bill and Lee they are just as nice as they are on TV if not nicer in person than on TV. So yeah to reiterate everything nobody is "fake". Everyone is genuine at the station and its no wonder why the station has been the most watched station in the area.

Archived