CBS2 Reporters on PIX 11

nynewslover

• 1 month later...

Diana Rocco who had been freelancing at FOX5 was reporting for WCBS on the 12pm newscast.

Speaking of WCBS and WPIX,

I thought it was ironic on an episode of "The Good Wife" from last season one of the characters was doing a local news interview with Erica Hill meant to be from WCBS and they were using the WPIX studio. :p

Lisa Mateo and Jim Watkins actually used their last segment on Saturday' 10 to announce the changes. Watkins officially welcomed Craig Allen to the team

that night and last night.

Linda Church and Mr G also worked for Bill Carey when he was news director at WCBS in the 90's so he appears to be assembling a

very familiar weather team for him.

A bit OT but also this past weekend, there was a very attractive but very young woman doing sports for WCBS. She could not have been more than 20 and not to

be cruel, but sounded it too. I'm surprised they would put someone on so green to NYC TV.

Lisa Mateo said it's only for a few weeks and will be back on the weekends in a few weeks.. I guess they need help in the mornings since Jill Nicolini left.. My question is how come Wends-Friday Linda Church is from 6-9.. Why were her hours cut? Was it her choice or is she the next one out?

Archived