nfl preseason gfx

bhratbrat

The Arizona Cardinals package is a mix of NFL Network L3s with a very ugly, team-designed score bar whose main drawback is its unneeded bulk (it's a thick bar with small text). I know it's likely team-designed because it uses Gotham, the Cards' image font.

From what I've seen through cable, and NFL Network:

Lions: They're using NFL Network stuff now, with a Detroit Lions logo with WXYZ's 7/ABC logo attached. I jokingly concerned they were gonna force those to be hubbed from Tampa too (and hence, be brown)

Seahawks: Same as last year, Root Sports scorebox (formerly known as the FSN one) with custom everything else.

Texans: Widescreen optimized, but did it really have to be that huge?

Giants: Exactly like NBC (except with an NBC 4 logo and nbcnewyork.com branding where applicable)

Broncos: Exactly like NBC, but with a 9News.com logo on that down display flipper thing

Jets: Appears to be produced by CBS Sports, as it looked exactly like a normal NFL on CBS game (except with a CBS 2 HD logo on the scorebar)

Archived