Rich Eisen meet Alycia Lane (plenty of her, that is)

There's going to be trouble in paradise in the Delaware Valley. Someone's going to be suspended from the job, someone's going to have to pay the price.

1. uh, marc howard for taking the pics for her? otherwise i'm not sure who you're talking about. why would wkyw suspend lane for getting them heaps of miscredited, wrong-callsign promotion?

Not that I post that often in here and I'm probably going to add fuel to the fire by commenting but I'm saying something anyway.

Anyone else find it odd in the article from the Philadelphia Inquirer article that Eisen had never mentioned their friendship to his wife? To me if you've been friends with someone for the years and years that they claim to have been friends I would think she would have come up in conversation before. But maybe that's just me I tend to talk about my friends to people I care about...

Thank you. I was going to bring that whole thing up but forgot to do so in the heat of the discussion. If you are long time friends with someone, don't you at least bring them up at least in a passing conversation with your significant other? That's why the whole things smells to high hell.

Now lets see if hopdevil and bars answer that one.

Archived