ABC 7 Eyewitness News With New Generation Theme

Vlad

You Know I've always wondered how Channel 7 Eyewitness News would look like with the New Generation Theme of Eyewitness News used by KABC in Los Angeles, so I decided to do a little "resynchronizing", see for yourself:

OPEN With New Generation Theme:

[yt=425,350]eiAbR3hpfvg[/yt]

CLOSE With New Generation Theme:

[yt=425,350]WeaoM7bQVmo[/yt]

Even though this version of EWN New Generation is really a "Warm Weather" sounding theme it's synchs well with the video. Good job!!

On a side note I wish either WFTS or WFTV here in Florida would use that close for their newscasts. The close is "magnificent"!!!

This is definitely not a New York City theme. I hope the new cuts sound great though.

I agree with you on that one, it is definitely NOT a New York City theme, haha. But anyway I figured, why not try it anyway.

You Know I've always wondered how Channel 7 Eyewitness News would look like with the New Generation Theme of Eyewitness News used by KABC in Los Angeles, so I decided to do a little "resynchronizing", see for yourself:

OPEN With New Generation Theme:

[yt=425,350]eiAbR3hpfvg[/yt]

CLOSE With New Generation Theme:

[yt=425,350]WeaoM7bQVmo[/yt]

Just to give everyone a little "update" - the cuts which WABC will be using come the fall are the same cuts which are being used by KTRK in Houston. I believe they are in the NewsMusic section of this board. The cuts were actually custom made for WABC by Gari, but when WABC delayed their change until the fall, permission was given to KTRK to use them as well.

Those cuts are MUCH more "New York" then the ones being used by KABC and the rest of the stations around the country which use NewGEn EWN.

Vlad, perhaps if you can get your hands on those cuts, you can make a new example using the KTRK/WABC version.

Well here is what KTRK is using right now:

[yt=425,350]61pS65KesOg[/yt]

To be completely honest, I prefer what WABC is using now, I'm really not liking those new cuts... I guess we'll all have to get used to it unfortunately, lol.

-Vlad

Well here is what KTRK is using right now:

[yt=425,350]61pS65KesOg[/yt]

To be completely honest, I prefer what WABC is using now, I'm really not liking those new cuts... I guess we'll all have to get used to it unfortunately, lol.

-Vlad

KGO uses that bumper for their preopen headline bed

Archived