Jaime Chambers on KSWB

Bsean

I was watching the news at 10 tonight and saw a report from KTLA's Jaime Chambers here in San Diego with a FOX 5 mic flag reporting on the Chargers/Packers game. When did he join KSWB? Or did he? Still on KTLA's website...

He's been doing reports for KSWB for a couple weeks now, I don't usually watch Fox 5, so I'm not sure when he officially started. Judging from his Twitter feed, it sounds like he has relocated to San Diego:

back home in good old san diego! go chargers!!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/jaimechambers

I bet the transition was pretty seamless, since they're both Tribune stations, KTLA could easily appoint him as San Diego reporter if they wanted to, similar to what they've done with Matt Johnson in the mornings. .

Well the news director at KSWB was the news director at KTLA before he came down to San Diego to help launch FOX 5, so it doesn't surprise me that he would try to get one of the guys he hired up north. Jamie is a good reporter, so that is also a plus for FOX 5

Archived