Lori Stokes a last-minute no show?

ryinthesky9

This AM Joe Torres did the first 50 mins of EWN solo, and Lisa Colagrassi had to come in from doing a liveshot to co-anchor...

What happened?! This never seems to happen on the other stations.

I remember once on the news at noon when Sandra Bookman had to go it alone because Steve was a no show... this seems to be out of character for Lori though...

This AM Joe Torres did the first 50 mins of EWN solo, and Lisa Colagrassi had to come in from doing a liveshot to co-anchor...

I remember once on the news at noon when Sandra Bookman had to go it alone because Steve was a no show... this seems to be out of character for Lori though...

Actually, I believe it was Chuckie's day to fill-in, and she ran into a problem. Lori has been off since Wednesday. This was a planned day off for her, she wasn't the no-show. Don't worry.

Actually, I believe it was Chuckie's day to fill-in, and she ran into a problem. Lori has been off since Wednesday. This was a planned day off for her, she wasn't the no-show. Don't worry.

Chuckie? Who is She?

I love how you WABC lunatics fanatics get all worked up when someone's off or when there's the littlest change to your precious "Eyewitness News".....

::)

haha, i don't fall into the lunatic-fanatic category - just odd that there was no one there for 50 mins!

Archived