What Would You Like to see Done on NY News Stations?

nynewslover

t's been pretty slow on this board as of late.While this post may get deleted I thought it would be fun to let all of us put in our ideas on what we would like to see happen in the world of news..A lot of these changes will probably never happen but hey you never know. I'll Start.

-I don't watch WCBS so I cant really give an opinion there.

-On WNBC I would like to see the Morning Team anchor at Noon OR Put Contessa on with Tom for the Noon and 5pm and then put Shiba on at 6 and 11

-On WNYW I would like to see a new set and graphics but more importantly I would like to see Greg Kelly back on mornings

Heres what the anchor line up should be.

Good Day Wake Up: Dave Price and Tai Hernandez

Good Day New York: Greg and Rosanna with Steve Lacy and a News Reader/Contributor

5 and 10: Dari and Ernie

6pm: Brenda and Harry

-On WABC they need to fix the lighting in their studio even though it hasn't been as bad lately its still not what it should be.

-Now on My9 with Brenda and Harry anchoring the 6pm on FOX5 they should put a studio for the MY9 news in the FOX5 building so there is less commuting for them. Then I think they should give them a newscast at maybe 9:00 pm instead of 10 this way if they need fill ins on FOX5 they can just go right there and so there is less competition and Audrey would still do the weather with Russ doing the sports.

-PIX11 get rid of Bill Carey and the other idiots running the station and then we can discuss changes there.

What do you guys think? Anything you want to see done/changed?

Well as far as WCBS goes, since Alex Denis is used frequently as a fill-in anchor, They can keep her as a traffic reporter on weekday mornings, but they should also have her anchor weekend mornings with Cindy Hsu and have Don Dahler anchor only the evening newscasts on Saturday and Sunday. Because working on both morning and evenings really doesn't make any sense.

-Now on My9 with Brenda and Harry anchoring the 6pm on FOX5 they should put a studio for the MY9 news in the FOX5 building so there is less commuting for them.

As long as that license is in NJ, that will never happen.

Archived