WISH-TV Does it again...Deanna Dewberry leaving to KXAS

IndyNewsGuy

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/deanna-dewberry-joins-kxas-from-wish_b60809

From TVSpy.com

deanna-dewbury.jpg

Deanna Dewberry Joins KXAS From WISH

By Merrill Knox on September 12, 2012 4:34 PM

Deanna Dewberry will join Dallas NBC O&O KXAS next month, a station spokesperson confirms to TVSpy.

Dewberry will be a consumer and investigative reporter for KXAS. She comes to the station from WISH in Indianapolis, where she co-anchors the noon and 5 p.m. newscasts. News of Dewberry’s KXAS hire was first reported by NewsBlues.

It is a return to Dallas for the Texas native, who used to be an anchor and reporter at WFAA in Dallas. She has also worked at KLBK and KCBD in Lubbock, Tex., and KTHV in Little Rock.

I believe he is referring to the fact that they let Brad Edwards and Joy Dumandan go earlier this year. However, no where in that article does it say that she was let go by WISH, or maybe that they weren't willing to pay the $450, 000 a year Angela Buchman was demanding to stay at WISH, though they fought really hard to keep her.

The title says "WISH-TV Does it Again." What is its it they did this time and the time before?

I believe he is referring to the fact that they let Brad Edwards and Joy Dumandan go earlier this year...No she is leaving not being forced out. Point being they are losing another notable face. Even the News Director was fired in Mid August.

I believe he is referring to the fact that they let Brad Edwards and Joy Dumandan go earlier this year...No she is leaving not being forced out. Point being they are losing another notable face. Even the News Director was fired in Mid August.

That's because the ratings were down 40% from the year before. People up there are a lot happier, let me tell you.

Archived