WTGS FOX in Savannah...

Guest NewsHound

Guest NewsHound

I assume its been like this for awhile, I don't live in the market to actually know, but I came across this open and graphics in a story featured on the WJCL/WTGS website. Whoever the brilliant mind was who thought the euro high-octane look was a good move, and to rename the 10pm newscast to "WTGS FOX" had to have been on drugs, or seemed to like what PIX11 is doing...

http://www.thecoasta...VI_qrjn5Bg.cspx

It's almost like a trainwreck...

You know the open honestly wouldn't be too bad (and I actually sort of like the music!) had they not renamed it apparently to just "WTGS FOX" and had that "3. 2. 1." countdown in it.

Plus. WHAT the hell was with those lower thirds just promoting themselves as the #1 newscast at 10pm as if it was a real news story?

You know the open honestly wouldn't be too bad (and I actually sort of like the music!) had they not renamed it apparently to just "WTGS FOX" and had that "3. 2. 1." countdown in it.

Plus. WHAT the hell was with those lower thirds just promoting themselves as the #1 newscast at 10pm as if it was a real news story?

(bumper) "Coming up next, Nielsen Ratings are reporting that our newscasts are number one at ten. We'll have more on that. Plus find out why our lower thirds look the way the do!" "The weather will be lovely tonight and you'll gawk at our weather graphics during the C block because they're so spiffy." Fade.

Archived