WNYW's New Weather Gadget

NYNews

They're advertising it as the "Sky Guardian". And supposedly, it's coming soon. Anyone have any info on this?

I do remember in the FOX 5 40th show, they talked about they will have the most powerful radar in NYC. I think the Sky Guardian is there new radar.

talked about they will have the most powerful radar in NYC.

I should have known. They have the same management team formerly at WCBS who brought Doppler 2 Million. But having the word Guardian in it does seem a bit wierd.

It's prolly just a more hyped-up version of WFLD's New "Live Power Doppler." Fox must've gotten a bulk discount on Million-Watt doppler radars for their stations.

You also must not forget KRIV's "FOXRAD" radar or WTVT "McIdas HD".

I should have known. They have the same management team formerly at WCBS who brought Doppler 2 Million. But having the word Guardian in it does seem a bit wierd.

Its better than some of the other stupid names they come up w\.

Its better than some of the other stupid names they come up w\.

Maybe they will call it "Supercalifragilisticexpialidoppler" and have a promo like

;D

• 1 month later...

Archived