CBS O&O Developments

Leavellebrett

I just found this video on CBSLA.com called "The CBSLA.com Newsbrief". It features the current graphics but has an all-new open and toss-to-weather graphic. Could this be part of the new graphics package?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/9238343-get-all-the-latest-headlines-with-our-cbsla-com-newsbrief/

It looks like something KABC has used in the past.

Honestly, WJZ couldn't hurt from a graphics update. Their current graphics weren't that great when they came out. I mean they're not BAD, they're just low-tech and old. I pray nothing ever happens to Chroma Cues and I'm sure that nothing ever will happen.

Two words: K.C. Robertson

Honestly, WJZ couldn't hurt from a graphics update. Their current graphics weren't that great when they came out. I mean they're not BAD, they're just low-tech and old. I pray nothing ever happens to Chroma Cues and I'm sure that nothing ever will happen.

I'm surprised that K.C. has as much pull as he does with CBS.

Archived