WCPO's site going through a paywall.

CircleSeven

KSHB still hasn't switched over to the new site yet, however WCPO and KJRH's look and run a lot better than CPO's. It's also great to see some color and borders on them too, rather than the random floating stuff in a white abyss.

Has anyone downloaded/updated the new Scripps app for their stations? Actually, I don't know if it's all of the Scripps stations, but KSHB's is completely redesigned. It's a VAST improvement over what they had before.

KSHB still hasn't switched over to the new site yet, however WCPO and KJRH's look and run a lot better than CPO's. It's also great to see some color and borders on them too, rather than the random floating stuff in a white abyss.

Has anyone downloaded/updated the new Scripps app for their stations? Actually, I don't know if it's all of the Scripps stations, but KSHB's is completely redesigned. It's a VAST improvement over what they had before.

The new apps (KGTV's at least) are a nice update. It's easier to navigate and the design is much cleaner. Also can't forget to mention that it's free! Don't know why Scripps thought it was a good idea to charge $2.99 for their ipad app, but clearly they realized that it wasn't going to fly and hence the redesigned (and free) apps.

• 4 weeks later...

KSHB said on their facebook page that they're in the process of upgrading their website, but for some reason that means it also has be taken down for almost 24 hours now.

Also weird, I can't access WPTV, WEWS or WCPO in anything but Chrome. Firefox won't load them anymore, but that could just be some issue on my end.

KSHB said on their facebook page that they're in the process of upgrading their website, but for some reason that means it also has be taken down for almost 24 hours now.

Also weird, I can't access WPTV, WEWS or WCPO in anything but Chrome. Firefox won't load them anymore, but that could just be some issue on my end.

I think it's about time that scripps stations get new websites no matter what they look like. With that being said I think it's also time for KSHB to get a new set and possibly new newsroom.

Archived