Welcome Back From The Forbidden Zone

Harry Houdini

Can anyone explain why that seems to happen once every month or two?

Server?

Why forbidden and not a 404?

Yes. Site usage spikes, so CPU and memory usage spikes, and the host does not like that, so when they catch it, their firewall blocks access to our site to save the other sites running on the same server.

(Although at this point it looks like it was a configuration error on their end, and they promised it is fixed.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Junk Junk

Glad to see we're back online ..... again! Hopefully this would be the last time we have to deal with this. :o

Not likely...

:-\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest localcelebrity2u

I'm seriously considering leaving this site! It's always something wrong with it. It's inconsistent and always down. I was especially angry today because I wanted to discuss the coverage- but had no where to turn too. >:o

Guest localcelebrity2u

You Go. Get ya sh*t together. This site is always offline every other damn day! B-S ass site. Don't come at me.

Guest Junk Junk

You Go. Get ya sh*t together. This site is always offline every other damn day! B-S ass site. Don't come at me.

Oopsies.

:-X

Good job!! I enjoy this site - it is free to us users so how can I complain if it goes down? ???

Good point, but some people don't have enough things to bitch about. TVNT is the best, and will continue to be.

Archived