Lori Stokes 2nd View

morningnewsfan

I saw her and she was great. They should consider Lori for a spot on the view. Good chemistry with the other women, asked great questions and looked like she was very comfortable as she talked about her personal life (divorce, daughters, sex, etc.) CHOOSE LORI STOKES 4 THE VIEW!

• 4 weeks later...

There was speculation that Lori was was the running to take over one of the vacant positions on "The View"...not sure if that still is or even was true. I know that she is signed through 2008 with WABC, however, ABC brass can fix that if they (and she) wanted to.

Guest Junk Junk

She would def, be a GREAT choice...She fits right in when she's on there.

I agree - you guys in NY are lucky to have such a talented personality in the mornings. She's such a natural when she's on The View. She makes the show appointment TV for me...

:(

sorry I've been MIA. I've been having a LOT of problems logging in since the site was last down. It was giving me that "cookie" problem - I tried everything, finally had to log in from a different computer.

Anyway, let me update you guys on some goings-on.

Lori is actually one of the "finalists" to replace Rosie on "The View". As you may not know, they are looking for 2 new co-hosts. One to replace Rosie, the other to replace Star Jones.

One will most likely be a comedian type... (Whoppi Goldberg, Roseanne Barr, etc)

The other will be a "news-type" to replace the role which Meredith Vieria left behind. (Lori Stokes, Gayle King, etc)

If and IF Lori is chosen for "The View" she would still co-anchor Eyewitness News at 5AM, then do the View at 11. She would only give up the noon edition of Eyewitness News which would then be assumed by Michelle Charlesworth.

It's too soon to tell what's going on. Lori is in the running, but she isn't the "front runner".

Stay tuned....

sorry I've been MIA. I've been having a LOT of problems logging in since the site was last down. It was giving me that "cookie" problem - I tried everything, finally had to log in from a different computer.

Anyway, let me update you guys on some goings-on.

Lori is actually one of the "finalists" to replace Rosie on "The View". As you may not know, they are looking for 2 new co-hosts. One to replace Rosie, the other to replace Star Jones.

One will most likely be a comedian type... (Whoppi Goldberg, Roseanne Barr, etc)

The other will be a "news-type" to replace the role which Meredith Vieria left behind. (Lori Stokes, Gayle King, etc)

If and IF Lori is chosen for "The View" she would still co-anchor Eyewitness News at 5AM, then do the View at 11. She would only give up the noon edition of Eyewitness News which would then be assumed by Michelle Charlesworth.

It's too soon to tell what's going on. Lori is in the running, but she isn't the "front runner".

Stay tuned....

It would be GREAT to see her on The View fulltime....Hopefully she'll get the job.

Archived