Arthur Chi'en

NYNews

I haven't watched WPIX in a long while, just these past two days for the new graphics and music. I realized that Arthur Chi'en hasn't been on for two nights. Upon further research, I learned that Arthur has left the station. His most recent tweet suggests that he may be with another station starting next Wednesday. Anyone else have details?

That's a great question, and unfortunately, I don't know the answer to it. I just looked on his twitter page and I see exactly what you mean. Maybe cable news, or even a reporter for the networks, NBC, CBS or ABC? Maybe Fox 5? He said this exactly:

Hmmmm, I wonder of next Wednesday would work well for a return to the New York news front..? miss my peeps at @wpix ;)

And Then...

you are the best! let's grab breakfast before I start the new gig ;)

And still after that...

aaaahhh, much as i miss them, coming back to a different outlet ;)

That's a great question, and unfortunately, I don't know the answer to it. I just looked on his twitter page and I seO re exactly what you mean. Maybe cable news, or even a reporter for the networks, NBC, CBS or ABC? Maybe Fox 5? He said this exactly:

And Then...

And still after that...

Or News 12 / NY1.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived