KIDY KXVA

LTSC1980

A. The Gannett era hasn't started yet. Soon though.

B. God that chroma key weather set is horrendous!

I thought that as well, so I got rid of it shortly after that youtube video was posted. :)

A. The Gannett era hasn't started yet. Soon though.

B. God that chroma key weather set is horrendous!

Sam, the era has started. They have been a Gannett station since July 8. Although, I think you mean about the Gannett graphics.

I thought that as well, so I got rid of it shortly after that youtube video was posted. :)

I'll be interested to see what G3 does with your logo. I think the calls will be removed to reduce the profile, but as I've been told, it's up to you in that way.

I'll be interested to see what G3 does with your logo. I think the calls will be removed to reduce the profile, but as I've been told, it's up to you in that way.

I've been told there are a lot of changes coming. I wouldn't doubt if we even get re-branded, but I'm looking forward to the changes.

• 1 month later...

I've been told there are a lot of changes coming. I wouldn't doubt if we even get re-branded, but I'm looking forward to the changes.

I'm just curious, do you guys even have a design dept. or is that just handled by various people within the station (e.g sales, like KRBC)?

I'm just curious, do you guys even have a design dept. or is that just handled by various people within the station (e.g sales, like KRBC)?

Depends on what you mean. Designs for what? Promotions? Graphics? Mostly everything like that is handled through Production.

Archived