Joe Cioffi WNBC

Guest wxman2106

Good question. They would let go of Marshall but keep Mosey? She's just not good. After 8 yrs at WPVI, Tynan wasn't the only reason Mosey had no chance to move up. She rarely even filled-in when Cecily was on vaca or maternity. They went with the new young guy instead. If 6 thought she was something great, they would have given her the proverbial "offer she couldn't refuse." They keep people forever. It's no small feat packing up a family of 6 to head a weekend am job. But I guess the connections that got her the job will keep her there.

I could see John Marshall being a Number 1 in most markets.

He's certainly better than anyone at CBS.

But it remains to be seen how this plays out. With vacations coming up

perhaps Channel 4 will revolve the 5 of them.

I could see John Marshall being a Number 1 in most markets.

He's certainly better than anyone at CBS.

But it remains to be seen how this plays out. With vacations coming up

perhaps Channel 4 will revolve the 5 of them.

John Marshall being a number 1 in most markets? Give me a break. After all these years, the guy's extremely lucky. I can barely understand a word he says with his fast mumbling and heavy new yawk accent. Would've thought after all these years on weekends he would have more polish. \

Except for Lee, Nick, Craig, Chris, Janice and Bill Evans, and I guess Joe Cioffi, NYC, your #1 market, is HORRIBLE for weather talent.

Archived