To Those Using Bandicam...

Jess

....please for the love of god, if you're going to use it, buy the damn thing. It's $40. it accepts PayPal, and it doesn't output that stupid web address at the top.

You have no idea how much it annoys the crap out of me.

Anyway, good luck and have Batman.

Yeah, seriously. $40 for a software license is nothing compared to actually buying a TV tuner card (or video capture card) as well as the needed software to use it. That's like giving up coffee for a whole week.

TV tuner's don't actually cost as much as some people make them out to be. I paid $50 for the one I have (although it's useless now since Windows Media Center is not included on 8 unless you get Pro which is $100; though I may just pay the $100 since it's about the same price as a new tuner).

BTW I hate the taste of coffee. Random thought of the day :)

....please for the love of god, if you're going to use it, buy the damn thing. It's $40. it accepts PayPal, and it doesn't output that stupid web address at the top.

You have no idea how much it annoys the crap out of me.

Anyway, good luck and have Batman.

You don't have to be a jerk about it.

Try drinking decaf before you come off as a male bitch.

Archived