Telemundo - Al Rojo Vivo con Maria Celeste — Changing Timeslots

rkolsen

Telemundo's AL ROJO VIVO CON MARÍA CELESTE (Red Hot with María Celeste) is moving up an hour earlier nationwide to 4PM ET from their previous time slot 5PM starting Monday November 3. According to the press release it will be the same show, new time, an hour earlier and will feature a series of segments centered around Riley's Believe it or Not.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/10/30/telemundos-al-rojo-vivo-con-maria-celeste-moves-to-4pm-starting-monday-novebe-3/322332/

I wonder if this will cause a greater expansion in news output for Telemundo affiliates? I have not seen anything that makes it appear that they will be adding any new national programming in the 5PM time slot which traditionally airs local news programming for English language affiliates.

My local Telemundo affiliate (WZTD-LD) doesn't have a news department, but I will tell you - via Xfinity program guide - that "Caso Cerrado" (Case Closed) with Ana Maria Polo will air at 5 & 5:30pm starting Monday, while "Videos Asombrosos" (Amazing Videos) airs at 6pm.

Archived