Another Mystery VO

ns8401

I was curious if anyone happens to recognize this new VO guy on WXYZ:

This version debuted 12/16/14.

He is re-doing the narration WXYZ station voice Rich Van Slyke did only 10 days ago:

The original version, which debuted 12/6/14.

They also still have Sonny Warner:

And that mystery VO from before:

So 4 VO's on one station, that seems like a lot. I thought stations usually have 1 or maybe 2 at most?

I don't know who the new male voiceover is, but he's much better than Rich Van Slyke. IMO, Van Slyke is only good on rock radio stations. They should've kept Bill Ratner.

The female you're inquiring about is Ann DeWig. She's an OK voiceover, again better for radio than TV.

I don't know who the new male voiceover is, but he's much better than Rich Van Slyke. IMO, Van Slyke is only good on rock radio stations. They should've kept Bill Ratner.

The female you're inquiring about is Ann DeWig. She's an OK voiceover, again better for radio than TV.

I agree, I hope this guy replaces Van Slyke... He seems much more authoratative than Van Slyke ever could be. Even when he's trying Van Slyke just doesn't come across as that serious.

Isn't she some standard VO for the Scripps stations? I've heard her on KSHB a lot.

Isn't she some standard VO for the Scripps stations? I've heard her on KSHB a lot.

She's also one of two imaging voices for "106.5 The Lake", an iHeart Cleveland jockless variety hits outlet. (Actor Ken Campbell is the other imaging voice.)

Archived