KSWB New Background

n925tv

Just noticed during the 4 PM news right now, that Fox 5 has some new background colors behind the anchors. Some blue and pink colors. Didn't know the BG could change colors/display. Green screen panels? Anybody know why they did this?

Just noticed during the 4 PM news right now, that Fox 5 has some new background colors behind the anchors. Some blue and pink colors. Didn't know the BG could change colors/display. Green screen panels? Anybody know why they did this?

Could be some green screen panels. I remember last year when FOX had the Superbowl, they superimposed a SB graphic in the background, but then in a behind-the-scenes photos, you could see a green reflection off the floor. They just can't seem to make their mind up on which background they want. Here are a few pics to show the changes:

When the set first debuted:

capture_20131017_161707_zpsca5b586e.jpg

About a year after the set debuted:...

capture_20140825_131124_zpsc803d9c9.jpg

Today:

capture_20150413_171736_zpswzhpjdx2.jpg

I liked the Polka Dot era. It enhanced the look of the set. Yes I agree, they could upgrade the wall and superimpose it like with Super Bowl and make it to a city skyline since they already have "window frames"

Archived