KNBC Introduces Augmented Reality Forecasts

rkolsen

Yesterday KNBC introduced augmented reality forecasts. I must say it was a bit of a let down considering the extent of graphic is a clock above a LA skyline showing forecasted temperatures at a given time. From the way were talking I was expecting something like what's used at the Weather channel.

[yt]FOeVKSC2XA8[/yt]

Yesterday KNBC introduced augmented reality forecasts. I must say it was a bit of a let down considering the extent of graphic is a clock above a LA skyline showing forecasted temperatures at a given time. From the way were talking I was expecting something like what's used at the Weather channel.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/#!/weather/video/Noon-Forecast--Augmented-Reality/300719691

Reminds me of WIZ at WXIA and that Hour-by-Hour concept that KHOU uses. In other words, crap. Why can't stations do the 7-day forecast for various cities on the side, just like what KNBC already does?

Archived