WDJT Gets New Set

In the forum listing, under Sets & Studios, it says (and I quote): Chat here about the designs of newsrooms, sets, and other studios. -- So the idiot who started that thread in General TV is, well an idiot.... That thread needs to move over here then...

The name calling is uncalled for. If the thread was posted there and not moved, that is up to the moderator. Last time I checked, you're not the moderator.

Plus, the new set was a part of the overall newsroom renovation project.

Ah yes, the circle of life in action.

1. Thing happens.

2. People post about it on here and link to pictures.

3. Newscast Studio grabs pictures linked to on this site and elsewhere, gives no credit to sources.

4. Others make new threads on here in a different spot alerting us to Newscast Studio's "unique" content, even though the earlier posts on here linked to the original sources.

Alas, the people at fault for this thread getting posted are the ancient civilizations that set up TVNewsTalk 10+ years ago, for creating a sometimes confusing forum hierarchy. I've thought about ways to fix that for years and have not come up with any decent solution.

Alas, the people at fault for this thread getting posted are the ancient civilizations that set up TVNewsTalk 10+ years ago, for creating a sometimes confusing forum hierarchy. I've thought about ways to fix that for years and have not come up with any decent solution.

You weren't a founder? Are any of those seemingly-mythical posters here anymore?

Archived