KY3 New Set

NewsMaster

Good thing Schurz moved quickly to upgrade KY3 and WDBJ. These sets would have never happened under Gray.

But hey, this may now convince Gray to update sets at some of their stations. WSAW recently launched a new set and I think WIBW is one of them that probably needs a new one soon.

But hey, this may now convince Gray to update sets at some of their stations. WSAW recently launched a new set and I think WIBW is one of them that probably needs a new one soon.

WIBW just got a new set a few years ago, highly unlikely that they'll get another one any time soon.

Set looks nice I noticed when I was up there in the summer yes they're still using paper scripts but they had laptops did they decide to just have paper scripts on the anchor desk? Just curious

Probably.

I have bad news. KY3 is no longer using Millennium 3; they are now using SAM's This Is The Place, which means there are no more American television stations using a Shelly Palmer news package. :(

Probably.

I have bad news. KY3 is no longer using Millennium 3; they are now using SAM's This Is The Place, which means there are no more American television stations using a Shelly Palmer news package. :(

Nooooo!!!!! That's the worst thing I've ever heard since WAFB 9 and WTOC 11 dropped Newschannel!

WJRT's upcoming set is a step up for Gray. Even though WSAWs is good for its size, these Schurz sets are leaps and bounds ahead of what Gray has put out there...KY3s new set is like a larger, more refined version of WNDU's with much more of a larger market feel that rivals some of FXs marquee sets introduced over the years.

Archived