KUSA getting a new logo?

Chase29

That version of the logo started appearing on the iOS/Android app icon, live trucks and cars, and mic flags several months ago. I think it looks really sharp. If they're moving to this version of the logo for everything, I think it's a solid evolution.

b_KElMU9lHiLEsLGvL7en_2BNBvnoGlsb3ADCOV3ptJBa7CNVnMe0WZUEfQBwMbt1SQ=w300-rw

That version of the logo started appearing on the iOS/Android app icon, live trucks and cars, and mic flags several months ago. I think it looks really sharp. If they're moving to this version of the logo for everything, I think it's a solid evolution.

b_KElMU9lHiLEsLGvL7en_2BNBvnoGlsb3ADCOV3ptJBa7CNVnMe0WZUEfQBwMbt1SQ=w300-rw

I really would hope that the NBC logo wasn't so large.

That's...just a profile image. Stations changes their social media profile image all the time; it doesn't mean an actual logo change is imminent.
And even if it is, it's more like an update that still keeps the 9 from the 80s rather than a complete overhaul

Wonder if the other Tegna stations like WCNC and WXIA will change theirs?
WCNC already had when they debuted the graphics 2 years ago. WXIA however, I'd like to see if it'll get a new logo.

Archived